Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday

Today's workout is supposed to be 30-45 minutes spinning easy gears and keeping the cadence at 90 or more. (Zones 1 and 2).

I actually managed to get outside but stayed away from the regular ride group today as they just go balls out all the time. On my way back through the Kent Vally, I came across an old guy (older than OAD) fumbling with his back wheel. I asked if he needed help... he said "Yes"... Apparently, he forgot his eye-glasses so he couldn;t see any shards of glass nor could he see enough to use his small patch kit. I gave him my tube and changed it for him. 3 chunks of glass in the tire.

Anyway, you can see from the graph where thay happened.

Ride time: 45 minutes
Avg HR: 141
Max HR: 171

3 comments:

gewilli said...

two rides! Wow... did that running blog thing ever flush out? i lost the link a while back...

Anonymous said...

yep... I got the desired effect from the running, but there just wasn't enough time to film every day... This thing will just house my training log.

Oh... I didn't feel like backfilling with all of my Nov/ Dec info smartass...

Old as dirt said...

Luckily I can stil see...bladder control isn't the best though :-)