Monday, March 19, 2007

Terlit

Ol' Curly wasted the weekend being ill. Fortunately it wasn't a total loss... Curly got his kennel/poo containment area marked out, leveled and the posts cemented in the ground before all "Flu-Hell" broke loose. I haven't had coffee in 3 days and my head is pounding this morning and has been for the last 3 days... To show you that I've not bitter about it here's a little diddy that I'd like to share... an acquaintance made it. It is simply brilliant. Leave it to a dad to come up with this.

C-O-F-F-E-E



Another nice benefit of the flu is that I was "freed" up to watch Contador bust some serious ass and win Paris-Nice. Alright... gonna go be ill now.

Your training: Take some vitamins

2 comments:

UltraMick said...

It would be worse than not waving for us all to ignore the opportunity to say "hope you feel better real soon, coach!" You don't know what yer missin', all this racing in rain and mud and all.

Anonymous said...

hey thanks... I think I'm all good now. Now that I've had coffee and all