Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh no he dinnit!

Good Morning Northwest Racers...

Coach Curly is off riding this morning so he has asked me to fill in. I'm Fill Lickit... I mean Phil Liggett. Being that the ASO has disrupted PRO racing and Versus has such crappy coverage, I'm afforded some moments to do these sorts of "low budget" projects. Now I know what you're saying "But Phil... that can't be you. You're a big star and this is just a crappy little 5 day a week blog with a badass host" To that I'll say... zip it ya yankee potroast bastards... Coach Curly and I go way back. Back to the days when I had hair and better co-hosts.
So it seems you guys out here have some racing going on as well. Sounds like it's been pretty exciting. One of these days I'll have to get out here and do some commentating.

Ummm...
so what else does Curly do here? I went down the list:
1) say some kind of greeting
2) do the "I know you're sayin..." bit
3) offensive response
d) count in weird increments
5) add some of yer Liggett spew to spice it up

Oh...
I see I need to do that last one so here goes.
And so, the first pedal has been turned in ANGER! And look at that, it's as though someone dropped a bomb in the field as they climb the sting in the tail climb known as the Col du Juanita. The little climber from Seattle is dancing on the pedals now. Don't look back, you're making the race. AW, and now Pruitt is chasing... There goes the Orphaned Blogger, in a gear most men use only on the downhills! Oh, the fox is in the hen house now. OB is having a go at it. OHHH! and now Pruitt is chasing... the plucky little rider is afraid of nobody. OB sees his arrival and has thrown a cat amongst the pigeons. They're nearing the top of the sting on the tail... OB has left it late!!! And with a bike throw at the line... OB wins!!! An absolute beast of a man! OB tears the legs of other riders and serves it to them for tea time. Well done sir!

Alright folks... I've served my time here. Ill come back again don't worry. Oh... I was supposed to give you some training.

Your Training:
Climb the sting in the tail 5 times today, throw a cat into the pigeon coop, go up the climb like a Grand Prix Motorcar, and finish off with a bit between your teeth.

3 comments:

UltraMick said...

Ride tandem with OB sometime and you'll REALLY know how he tears the legs off other riders!

Anonymous said...

Curly said nothing of ladies reading this blog... and I allowed him to put me shirtless in the banner. How embarassing.

UltraMick said...

I do believe the coach has said repeatedly that this is a family site....