Monday, March 26, 2007

Wiggly

Well... it's Monday once again and Ol' Curly has just about recovered from yesterday. Not a bad day being my first road race of the year. All went pretty well until lap 3. Curly stayed in the front 1/4 for most of the race... Next steps will be to work on drinking more and perhaps taking some Tums after 45 minutes. I'd like to see the first fella... leading the pack... from the Anonymous HB team reduce the amount of wildly swinging off the front. And I did see one of their riders has some kind of bike fit issue... cuz he kept riding hands off the bars mid-pack. We're not PROs... we're still laymen. 'Cept for me... Man if my fitness ever catches up with my knowledge level... yer gonna seem some real bike racin'... Well enough about my race. How was your race? Did you win? Sure was a nice day to win. A little windy, but still a nice day.

I'm working on a new idea... can't talk about it yet, but it invloves a firewired DV cam, some vlogging software and race footage. Oh... it it might happen regularly... like the trivia.

How bout my man... Freire? Damn that guy can sprint when he wants to... and it's always a big win too. Never crappy stage 2 of Giro d'Nobody... always something big like World Champs or MSR. My other man Boonen almost made it happen.

Your training: I want you to ride all squirrelly and with your hands off the bars all day. Trust me... you'll look sooo PRO.

0 comments: