Thursday, December 21, 2006

Product Reviews reviewed by a reviewer

I want to send a shout out to OLD AS DIRT... Thanks for your comment yesterday. Now Coach Curly receives NO FREE products... That's right... and Coach Curly don't believe in bike racing enthusiasts receiving free products neither... Even PROS don't get free products... If your job (i.e. the thing you do to make money) was to dig ditches and the ACME shovel company decided that they wanted YOU (cuz you're the best ditch digger and all) to use their shovel because it makes them look good, then it's called "compensation". Now most of the racing folk out there think that they're entitled to some free stuff... HOGWASH! We're the target audience for these companies... they are being nice... they are showing their appreciation for what we do by cutting us a break on their stuff...

Now, I can see what you're thinking... so take a minute... think it through... think back to what value you added to your sponsor's brand last year... was it worth what they gave you? Did you get them on TV? Have them published in the newspaper or some online blog? OR... did you cut off one of their executives or customers while you were out riding?

So back to your post... Coach Curly receives NO FREE PRODUCTS... I paid full retail for my HOLCAM S-5 full swing door with side panels included... and I enjoyed my shower in it this morning... I've tested it by standing sideways on it with Dr. Ryan (he weighs like 3-fitty) and it didn't break... We tried it with the competitors... they broke... so that makes HOLCAM the winner. Coach Curly pays for his products and that's the difference... You should try some of the products from yesterday... I'm here to tell you they're the best... Take care OLD AS DIRT... and remember... taint nothing that's "free"

1 comments:

Old as dirt said...

I NEVER said you got free stuff! I said you endorsed your sponsors product....and where did you get that photo of me??? You been seeing my wife, like that strangeman was? Better be careful, he can't blog anymore after I was done with him.